Dreamscheme are excited to announce two summer volunteering opportunities:
- Milltown/Belvoir Summer Scheme: 18th - 21st July (9.30am-3pm daily)
- Braniel Summer Scheme: 8th - 11th August (9.30am-3pm daily)
This summer, Dreamscheme are running two summer schemes, reaching approximately 60 young people aged 11-14 years from Braniel, Belvoir and Milltown estates.
If you are interested in influencing and inspiring the next generation, developing new skills, or gaining youth work experience, this is one of the most enjoyable and rewarding things you could do this summer!
Your service opportunities will include activities such as:
- Supporting Dreamscheme youth workers run programme of games and activities
- Building positive relationships with young people
- Encouraging young people to participate in all activities
- Assisting with practical tasks such as setting up, organising food and cleaning
- Participating in community service activities with young people
- Ensuring safety of young people during fun trips to We are Vertigo and Belfast Zoo
What will you receive?
- Briefing & training session (29th June)
- Volunteer t-shirt & information pack
How to apply
Complete the Volunteer Application Form and send to Stephen Mullan by Friday 17th June: E-mail: email@example.com Post: 77A Saintfield Road, Belfast, BT8 7HN
Note: Volunteers MUST be 18 years or over at the start of the summer scheme.