DS FOOTBALL CAMP 2019
Our DS Football Camp is an exciting opportunity for children to improve their football skills over five sessions of structured, fun training activities and matches with our team of trained and vetted coaches.
Participants will enjoy all aspects of football, including passing, dribbling, 1v1s, attacking, defending, shooting and mini games are included in a week of fun.
What to bring?
- Football boots or trainers (3G pitch)
- Shin guards
- Rain coat
- Any medical requirements (e.g. Inhaler, EpiPen etc.)
What you receive?
- 5 days training from IFA qualified coaches
- A breaktime snack & drink
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Opportunity to have fun and make new friends
Book your place as soon as possible!
Limited spaces available.
You can now register your child for our Football Camp 2019!
Where: Belvoir 3G Pitches
When: 19th - 23rd August 2019
Cost: £32 per participant
Time: Sessions run from 10am - 1pm
Terms and Conditions
1. All children must be 8 - 12 years old.
2. Parent/Guardian(s) must adhere to the start and finish times of the football camp.
3. Children must not arrive any earlier than 15 mins prior to the commencement of each session and must be collected promptly at the end of each session.
4. Children must not leave the Football Camp unless a leader has been informed in writing in advance by the parent/guardian.
5. Daily places may only be booked on the day required provided the camp is not full.
6. Photographs may be taken of your child and used for publicity purposes but will not be accompanied by the child’s name.
* Medication will only be administered with parental/guardian consent and all medication or instructions should be given to the leader.