We reach young people who need support
We are currently reaching young people from a wide range of communities in Belfast and Castlereagh, including Braniel, Milltown/Belvoir, Breda, Dundonald and Lower Ormeau.
We work together with parents, community leaders, schools and police to identify young people in most need of support.
Young people in Dreamscheme face the following challenges or issues:
- Pressure to abuse alcohol or drugs
- Pressure to take part in anti-social behaviour
- Poor attitude towards self and others
- Poor attitude towards education and work
- Mental health problems
- Poor communication or social skills
- Home and family problems